St. Thomas

St. Thomas

Sunday, February 15, 2009


Yesterday was Valentines day and I wasn't really looking too forward to it, being that I am single and it was a rather crappy day with the weather. But I had an amazing friend call me and ask to take Kyra and I to dinner with his family. Kevin made my entire day because he was so good to me and his family ate Kyra right up. It's so nice to know that there are people out there that still care for you and want to help you out and see you happy in a situation where it is easy to be discouraged. So, anyways, Thanks Kevin! I hope everyone had a great Valentines Day! Love you all...Muah!

6 comments:

  1. Hey Dacia, I hope you don't mind that I'm reading your blog. I saw the link off of Jenna's blog, and I was excited because now I'll be able to see what you're up to. Kyra is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of him! I am glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dacia! It's Heather (Satterthwaite!) I am so glad that you have a blog! I have one but it is private so if you send me your email on facebook I will add you so you can view mine! Your little girl is such a doll, absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girl.... Glad you have a blog! I am terrible at facebook and don't really get on too much, so this way we can stay in touch better! Our blog is private, but send me your email and I will get ya added to view it! By the way your girl is sOoOo cute! heidijohadley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to update your blog Dacia.. I want to see some new pictures of the lil one!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute little babes! Maybe a more recent post soon???? :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

Demetri and Kyra

Demetri and Kyra

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!