St. Thomas

St. Thomas

Saturday, February 14, 2009




So I'm just trying to figure out to set up my page, since I am so behind on the times. It seems like all of my old friends from high school have blogs and I really am interested in seeing how everyone is and all the new adventures they have going on. This is my little baby girl and the love of my life Kyra, those of you who know me well know that she saved my life and I am so happy that she's here. She has such a little personality already and I never knew that I could love somebody else so much. She trusts and loves me unconditionally and there is no greater feeling than that. I truly am so blessed.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Dacia! I'm so glad you started the blog! Now I can see lots of pictures of Kyra. She is such a doll :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have a blog! Kyra is so cute I am excited to see a lot of pictures of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dacia
    It's Alisa Manning from junior high. How are you? I found your blog through heather. How is utah? I am jealous of living on the islands. That would have been alot of fun. Your daughter is gorgeous. Hope all is well.
    Alisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dacia girl,
    Your little Kyra is such a stinkin doll.. I just love this picture of her. And how exciting that you and your best friend could share something so special together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Dacia your little girl is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dacia- so nice meeting you the other day and of course I hope to get to know you more!!! Your little Kyra is absoloutely beautiful! I've invited you to my blog too- looks like we both need to update! :)

    ReplyDelete

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

Demetri and Kyra

Demetri and Kyra

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!