St. Thomas

St. Thomas

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Busy Week!!!

So, I haven't updated in a while, and this week has been pretty busy. First off, my darling little brother Brody came home from his mission in Argentina on Wednesday, it was so exciting to see him and have him meet Kyra. She was drawn to him immediately. It was so cute, I asked him to only speak Spanish to her to see if she will pick it up, seeing as she is only 16 months old. I'll keep you posted on how that goes and I'll try to post some pictures.
Yesterday we got up early and drove down to Orem to spend the day cheering on my little sister during her State Drill Team Competition. For me, it's really fun and exciting to go watch her dance. I loved drill when I was on it so it's special for me to see how much she loves it too. She is a senior this year so it was her last competition for Silverline, let me tell you...they did excellent! State is such a hard competition and so many teams that it is hard to place, but they made it there! My parents, brother and I sat for ten hours and cheered on my girl! I'm so proud of Chelsea, she made me proud!

1 comment:

  1. New goal: Update :) Accomplished!!

    I seriously love you to death! such an exciting week! I'm glad kyra took right to him! :)

    We need to get going on our blog....

    ReplyDelete

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

In memory of Kyra's grandfather Juan

Demetri and Kyra

Demetri and Kyra

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!

My best friend and I had babies one week apart!